Tuesday 1 May 2018

Signing Up With IRCTC Was The Best Train Travel Decision

Over the last few months I have begun travelling for work and leisure a lot more. The work of course leaves me with no option, not that I don't enjoy it. But the leisure was part of a resolution I made for myself. I generally enjoy travelling by train because of so many reasons. Budget of course tops the list but the interaction with people, noticing their behaviour and their interaction with one another never fails to amuse me. However, the Train Ticket Booking process at the initial stages became a bit of a task. Followed that was the tracking of the train PNR status. The rush to the station and make that frantic search for the name on the chart would always leave me exhausted. The thought alone of the Indian railway ticket booking process was dreadful. The long waits in the line to check on the train ticket availability never seemed like it was going to end. I shared this concern with a friend of mine who then helped me out with her travel agent's number. "He should sort your Indian railway reservation problems", she said. The first few times it did seem highly convenient. But when I evaluated the toll it was taking on my wallet, standing in a queue to check on the Indian railway seat availability for my next trip did not seem so bad after all. But doing that every single time was no option at all. The railway enquiry counters were sometimes flooded with people and waiting for my turn seemed like an endless wait. I was desperate to find an easy way to have this entire Indian railways booking scenario of mine taken care of once and for all.

Magic turned to miracle when another friend introduced me to an online train ticket booking site and ultimately ended up discovering the IRCTC railway ticket booking website. For the longest time I would struggle with trying to find  out about the train seat availability or make railway reservations. The former site did help me out at times and for the times that it didn't, I had to resort to the ticketing agent all over again. And on one or two occasions, I did hear a gentleman in the train mention how easily he managed to get done his last minute train booking with utmost ease. That's when IRCTC ticket booking became known to me. So the first thing I do when I come back from my trip is sign up for IRCTC railway ticket booking. If I am being honest here, I really had my fingers crossed on this.

As I began browsing through the site, I saw how I could not just check for the IRCTC seats availability but also check on the IRCTC PNR status. I was actually quite amazed at how well equipped the site was. Having an online railway ticket booking site that has everything you require under one roof. This digital train enquiry counter for the Indian railways ended up being my life saver. My work trips were mostly planned, but the leisure ones would happen on the spur of the moment. Hence this kind of assistance is definitely what I needed. In addition to it all, I was charged no additional fee like that which was charged by the other site as well as the travel agent. Other than train inquiry, the site also furnished me with a railway time table for the required days. I found the site incredibly convenient as it continued to feature train berth availability, train availability seat availability, IRCTC PNR status and alot more.

Giving me the ability to check PNR status, the IRCTC PNR status option gives me a much clearer picture on the train running status live. This online Indian railway enquiry portal is well updated with the current train running statuses. This online railway ticket booking site as well as train ticket booking App gives me the option of booking railway tickets as well as making last minute train reservations. My travels from that day onward became a lot easier right from checking of the IRCTC train schedule to getting IRCTC train enquiry done seamlessly and enjoying the live train status updates too. I no longer had to resort to any other source to get information on the railway reservation seat availability for all my travels. Considering I was a frequent traveller, saving up on the additional fees charged by the agents as well as the other online portals helped me save my pockets from burning just a bit more. And of course being Indian, the more I can save, the better it is for me. With App in hand too, I found myself getting less tired from the decreased running around on the platform, since I had all the information I needed right here, in my hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment